Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Photo Trek at Buscot Park with Gale Photography
Saturday, July 9, 2011 from 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM (BST)
We are running a Photo Trek at Buscot Park on 9th July 2011
A Photo Trek at Buscot Park is a great way to have an enjoyable, stimulating walk in a beautiful place, and have "real-world" photography training with Derek Gale (me!), a full time professional photographer, at the same time.
Buscot Park is a jewel in the Oxfordshire countryside. With its beautiful 4-Seasons Walled Garden, famous Water Gardens designed by Harold Peto, and rolling parkland, there's a wealth of photographic opportunities.
On the Photo Trek I'll show you how to see images in the world around you, and teach you the camera techniques needed to capture those images.
A Photo Trek is suitable for all types of photographers, from beginners to advanced amateurs, so you don't need to be an experienced photographer, or have a complicated camera to benefit (although experienced photographers with complicated cameras are welcome!). If you are a beginner, have a read of your camera manual to work out how to change the exposure compensation, as that's a very useful feature.
There's a maximum of 10 people on a Photo Trek, which ensures that you receive individual attention. A Buscot Park Photo Trek is suitable for any adult, as long as you have a reasonable level of fitness, as it involves steps, uneven surfaces and grassy slopes. You're welcome to come on your own, as a couple, or as a like-minded group of friends.
To find out more about Gale Photography, check our website at www.galephotography.co.uk
Terms and conditions of booking.
1. All Photo Trek participants must be at least 18 years old.
2. In the event of extreme weather conditions, the Trek may have to be postponed. This will be at the discretion of Gale Photography. Every effort will be made to arrange an alternative date for the Trek, but if you are unable to attend on the new date you will be entitled to a full refund.
3. In the unlikely event of the Trek being cancelled by Gale Photography due to reasons beyond our control, you will be entitled to a full refund.
4. You will not be entitled to a refund if you cancel your place on the Trek or do not attend on the day.
5. No images captured during the Trek can be used for commercial gain without the express permission of Lord Faringdon and Buscot Park.
When & Where
Gale Photography are contemporary portrait photographers and photography training specialists based in Oxfordshire.
Photographer Derek Gale is a tutor for the Royal Photographic Society, and is a multi award-winning photographer.